Foreign Special Professional Who Possesses Special Expertise in the Field of Architecture

Must meet ALL the following requirements:

  • Documents verifying a foreign or ROC’s architect’s license, or documents verifying the salary or income tax payment relating to employment at design or supervise building construction matters experience in architectural firms or offices for 5 or more years.

Proof of work experience is a Certificate of Employment with your full name, company name, position, actual duration of employment, company stamp/seal, or signature of the entity by which the paper was issued.

  • Documents verifying monthly salary 160,000 NT dollars or above income tax payment relating to present or past employment. Documentary proof of salary or tax payment means one of the following:

    • Any annual tax statement issued within 3 years of the application date (e.g., Australia PAYG Payment Summary, Canada T4, Israel 106 Form, Russia 2-NDFL, Poland PIT-11, UK P60, US W-2) to prove that your monthly salary was at average above NTD$160,000. If such certification cannot be presented owing to provisions of tax law, it may, after explanation of the tax law provisions preventing its presentation, be replaced by employer’s certification. (The Certificate of Employment should specify the period of employment, job content/position, and the actual salary received. If the Certificate of Employment does not specify the salary, it should be accompanied by a salary slip to support it).

    • The employment contract of intended future employment in the ROC.

      • Documents not made in Mandarin or English shall be attached with translations. Documents issued in the Mainland area have to be attested and examined by the institutions instituted or appointed by the Executive Yuan, or non-governmental organizations entrusted by the Executive Yuan (Strait Exchange Foundation) in accordance with the rule in Article 7 of“Act Governing Relations between Peoples of the Taiwan Area and the Mainland Area”;Documents from the following countries/regions must be verified by an overseas ROC representative office: Afghanistan, Algeria, Bengal, Bhutan, Myanmar, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cuba, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, Laos, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Senegal, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, and Indonesia.


Reading time: 4 minute(s)

Those with a monthly salary of at least NT$160,000, who have obtained an ROC or foreign architect’s license, or have at least five years experience as a designer or construction supervisor in a foreign architecture firm.

More fields

Field of Science & Technology

You may be eligible to apply if you: 1) Have unique talents or skills in R&D, design …

Field of Culture and Arts

You may be eligible to apply if you: 1) Have won international awards or achieved …

Field of Digital

For qualified workers in software development, IT services, gaming software and …

Field of Economy

You may be eligible to apply if you: 1) Have held a high-level operations or marketing …

Field of Education

You may be eligible to apply if you: 1) Hold a PhD from one of the top 500 universities in …

Field of Finance

Those who have held a specialist post or served in a senior executive position in a …

Field of Law

Those who have obtained an ROC or foreign attorney license, with a monthly salary of at …

Field of National Defense

Those with 5 years experience in national defense related fields.

Field of Sport

You may be eligible to apply if you: 1) Have placed in the top 6 of an international …